Forms, Handbooks, and Policies
Dress Code for Non-VR Class Meetings and Events:
All scholars of Optima Academy Online are expected to conduct themselves with dignity and in a manner befitting the virtue focus of their education. As such, during all class meetings or in-person events wherein the student and their dress is visible, students will abide by the following requirements:
- A collared shirt must be worn, and must be of a solid white, navy blue, or gold color.
- If at an in-person event, non-denim pants, shorts, or skirts may be worn a. All shorts and skirts must be of an appropriate length (not to exceed 4 inches above the knee when standing) and in good repair (no holes or tears, intentional or otherwise)
- No clothing may be worn that features inappropriate language, themes (sex, violence, illicit substances, or activities for whcih students are not of age)
- Hair should be a natural color
- Facial hair should be well-groomed
- Shoes should be closed-toed and no heels or wheeled shoes may be worn.